UK Festival Awards Release 2015/2016 Market Report
The UK Festival Awards & Conference have just released their Market Research Report for 2015/2016. Majority of respondents were in the 18-25 (38.4%) age group and some interesting stats to come out of it include:
– That 60% of those surveyed think ticket prices are ‘about right’
– Cider is the most popular alcoholic beverage of choice
– Some of the main things attendees would like to see improved are free WIFI in the bars, more phone charging facilities and the ability to pay with funds loaded onto a wristband
– 83.7% of festival-goers took their tents home with them
– And the majority (20%) of respondents travelled to festivals from the South East.
You can read the full report here.