PPL FAQ For Festival Organisers

12 May 2016

PPL have recently put together an updated FAQ regarding PPL licences for festival organisers. “Recorded music is played at festivals in a variety of ways – by a DJ or as background music at music stages, at food stalls, bars, and restaurants, in shops, offices and pop-up venues throughout the festival site. In nearly all circumstances a festival will require a PPL licence for this usage. PPL have put together the FAQ to answer questions about playing recorded music at festivals and to help organisers ensure they have the correct music licence for their events.
It is now available for all AIF members here.