End of the Road Festival
Like a lot of festival goers we had always joked around saying “wouldn’t it be nice to put on our own ‘perfect’ festival with our favourite line up”. It was only after having been to a small and intimate festival in 2005 that Simon thought to himself that we can actually make this happen and put on our own quality festival. Simon teamed up with his friend Sofia, and the kind of festival they set out to create was one where:
• You won’t get all the over hyped bands headlining
• Most bands play longer sets than usual
• You can eat a range of quality food
• You can drink a range of quality beers
• The staff and security care about everyone and show respect
• The crowd will be there for the MUSIC
• We take pride in being an independent festival.
The idea with the End of the Road Festival was to organise an intimate festival with our favourite artists and to create a festival with a friendly and relaxed feel.
The Larmer Tree Gardens (North Dorset/Wiltshire borders, UK) is the perfect venue to create this kind of atmosphere – where music-loving, open minded and chilled out people get together in the beautiful countryside whilst parrots and peacocks wander around!